Starting Kiddi-creche Nursery
Children can attend Kiddi-creche as often or as little as you require, a morning or an afternoon, a full day or a full week. We open as early as 7.30am for those that require our early start. Most children arrive between 8am and 9am and our latest pick up time is 6pm. We are open 51 weeks a year, closing only for Christmas week.
We do not charge for our “settle sessions” as we wish to encourage lots of these short visits. In time your child will become familiar with the ladies who will care for them in your absence and begin to feel safe and secure. Once this relationship has developed sufficiently your child will be content to stay but only when they are ready.
Help with fees
Research shows young children who attend an early years setting before they start school achieve significantly higher grades in school. Therefore the government provide a range of schemes to help families pay their childcare fees.
- For families in England receiving some forms of support
- With 2-year-old children
- 570 hours per year funded early education
- For families in England
- With 3 and 4-year-old children
- 570 hours per year funded early education for all families
- 1140 hours per year funded education for working families
Age 0 to 11
- For working families, inc self-employed
- With children under 12 (or under 17 if disabled)
- For every £8 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2, up to £2000 per child, per year.
Tax credits for children
- For working families, in the UK
- With children under 16 (or under 17 if disabled)
- 70% of childcare costs, up to a cap
Universal credit for children
- For working families claiming Universal Credit
- With children under 16
- 85% of eligible costs, up to a cap
Support while you study
- Weekly payments from Care to Learn – school and sixth-form
- Help through your college – further education
- A weekly grant - full-time higher education
You can find more about all of these schemes at https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
Making an enquiry
It is not possible for you to feel the happy atmosphere we are so well respected for, or for you to fully understand what we can offer your child without visiting us. We hope therefore to see you in the future.